Recurring (Regular) Clean
- Includes 2 fully customizable hours of cleaning for residential, commercial, or industrial use (houses, apartments, condominiums, buildings, offices, hotels, schools, etc.). Extra hours of basic clean are only $23 each.
- The regular clean is the best option for areas that already get cleaned regularly, but you want to maintain them in a tip-top condition at all times. We recommend it for recurring visits. If a more detailed clean is needed, or your cleaning is for a space that hasn’t been cleaned in over a month; we recommend upgrading to the Deep Clean for $5 more per hour. It gets done by more experienced cleaner(s) and it is fully customizable to the areas you need cleaned during your purchased time.
- Your purchased hours are divided between the number of cleaners we send you. Your cleaner(s) will clean any areas you want cleaned, starting with your priorities, until your purchased time runs out.
- We recommend to purchase more hours than you think you need. If by the end of your cleaning, you still have hours remaining, they will automatically rollover to your next cleaning.
- We want you to be happy with the work we do. You may request an initial and a final walkthrough. The initial walkthrough is to let your cleaner(s) know what your priorities are. The final walkthrough is to make sure you’re satisfied with the cleaning done. You must request it before your cleaner(s) leave. If any areas cleaned are not to your standards, your cleaner(s) will clean them again!
On average, each hour is enough to clean 250 to 500 Sq.Ft. depending on the condition. Please add extra time if other tasks like folding, organizing, laundry, etc. are needed.
The Recurring (Regular) Clean is the best option for spaces that already get cleaned regularly, but you want to maintain them in a tip-top condition at all times. We recommend it for recurring visits. If a more detailed clean is needed, or your cleaning is for a space that hasn’t been cleaned in over a month; we recommend upgrading to The Deep Clean for $5 more per hour. It gets done by more experienced cleaner(s) and it is fully customizable to the areas you need cleaned during your purchased time.
STAGES OF YOUR CLEANING1)Initial Walkthrough: Your cleaning agent(s) will do a walkthrough with you so that you can explain what you need cleaned and what your priorities are.2) Cleaning of the areas selected: After your initial walkthrough your cleaning agent(s) will get to work. They will try to accomplish as much as possible during your time, starting with your priorities.3) Final Walkthrough: After your cleaning, you can request a final walkthrough with your cleaning agents to make sure your cleaning met your standards. If there are any areas (from the areas they got to clean during your purchased time) that you would like them to do “touch ups” on, they will gladly do them before they leave. If you’re not home when your cleaning time expires, your cleaning agents will leave and you will be waiving your final walkthrough. We highly recommend you final walkthrough because we want to make sure you are happy with our service. In order to keep our prices low, we cannot offer any refunds or redoes after your cleaning agents leave the location of the cleaning.