From: $74.995.00 out of 5
On average, each hour is enough to clean 200 to 400 Sq.Ft. depending on the condition. Please add extra time if other tasks (organizing, folding clothes, doing laundry, etc.) are needed.
The Deep Clean gets done by detailed cleaners with advanced training. It is ideal for the first clean of areas that get cleaned fairly regularly, or for once in a while cleanings of areas that haven’t been cleaned in over 45 days. Valid for residential and commercial locations.
- Includes kit of cleaning supplies, materials, solutions solutions, and a vacuum.
- Your purchased hours are divided between the number of people we send you. Your cleaner(s) will clean any areas you want cleaned, starting with your priorities, until your purchased time runs out.
- We recommend to purchase more hours than you think you need to make sure all your tasks get done. If by the end of your cleaning you still have hours remaining, we will roll them over to your next cleaning. If you don’t need another cleaning, we’ll refund your unused hours.
LOOKING FOR OUR BEST CLEANINGS?
- The Extreme Clean is only $5 more per hour. Our “Corner to Corner System” gives you a clean that others simply can’t for your first clean, for one time cleanings that haven’t been cleaned in over 3 months, or areas that are in need of perfection. It gets done by our most experienced cleaners and it includes an advanced kit of cleaning supplies for areas that are hard to clean.
- The Eco Clean is only $5 more per hour and it includes an eco-friendly kit of cleaning supplies with all green products that don’t damage the environment. This clean is great for customers who are prone to allergies, as well as for homes with kids, babies, or pets.
STAGES OF YOUR CLEANING
We want you to be happy with the work we do. You may request an initial and a final walkthrough. The initial walkthrough is to let your cleaner(s) know what your priorities are. The final walkthrough is to make sure you’re satisfied with the cleaning done. You must request it before your cleaner(s) leave. If any areas cleaned are not to your standards, your cleaner(s) will clean them again!1)Initial Walkthrough: Your cleaning agent(s) will do a walkthrough with you so that you can explain what you need cleaned and what your priorities are.2) Cleaning of the areas selected: After your initial walkthrough your cleaning agent(s) will get to work. They will try to accomplish as much as possible during your time, starting with your priorities.3) Final Walkthrough: After your cleaning, you can request a final walkthrough with your cleaning agents to make sure your cleaning met your standards. If there are any areas (from the areas they got to clean during your purchased time) that you would like them to do “touch ups” on, they will gladly do them before they leave. If you’re not home when your cleaning time expires, your cleaning agents will leave and you will be waiving your final walkthrough. We highly recommend you final walkthrough because we want to make sure you are happy with our service. In order to keep our prices low, we cannot offer any refunds or redoes after your cleaning agents leave the location of the cleaning.