Basic Clean (Supplies Not Included)
- Includes 2 fully customizable hours of cleaning for residential, commercial, or industrial use (houses, apartments, condominiums, buildings, offices, hotels, schools, etc.). Extra hours are only $23 each.
- The basic cleaning is our efficiency cleaning. It is ideal for customers who have all their cleaning supplies at home. It is recommended for simple cleanings that don’t require much detail and get cleaned regularly.
- Your purchased hours are divided between the number of people we send you. Your cleaner(s) will clean any areas you want cleaned, starting with your priorities, until your purchased time runs out. We recommend to purchase more hours than you think you need. If by the end of your cleaning, you still have hours remaining, they will automatically rollover to your next cleaning.
- The basic clean is the only clean that does not include cleaning supplies. If you want us to provide cleaning supplies, please upgrade to the Regular Clean for an extra $2/Hr., the Deep Clean for $7/Hr., the Extreme Clean for $12/Hr (includes advanced kit)., or the Eco Clean for $12/Hr..
- We want you to be happy with the work we do. You may request an initial and a final walkthrough. The initial walkthrough is to let your cleaner(s) know what your priorities are. The final walkthrough is to make sure you’re satisfied with the cleaning done. You must request it before your cleaner(s) leave. If any areas cleaned are not to your standards, your cleaner(s) will clean them again!
On average, each hour is enough to clean 200 to 400 Sq.Ft. depending on the condition. Please add extra time if other tasks like folding, organizing, laundry, etc. are needed.
The Basic Clean is our efficiency cleaning is ideal for customers who have all their cleaning supplies. It is for simple cleanings that don’t require much detail and get cleaned regularly.
Cleaning supplies are not included with the basic clean. You must provide all cleaning materials, solutions, and vacuum (if needed). This is the only type of clean that does not include cleaning supplies. If you want us to provide all the cleaning supplies, upgrade to any other type of clean.
- The Regular Clean is only $2 more per hour. It includes a regular kit of supplies.
- The Deep Clean is $7 more per hour. It is a more detailed clean and it includes a regular kit of supplies and a vacuum.
- The Extreme Clean is $12 more per hour. It is done by our most experienced cleaners and it includes an advanced kit of cleaning supplies for areas that are hard to clean.
- The Eco Clean is $12 more per hour and it includes an eco-friendly kit of cleaning supplies with all green products that don’t damage the environment. This clean is great for customers who are prone to allergies, as well as for homes with kids, babies, or pets.
STAGES OF YOUR CLEANING1)Initial Walkthrough: Your cleaning agent(s) will do a walkthrough with you so that you can explain what you need cleaned and what your priorities are.2) Cleaning of the areas selected: After your initial walkthrough your cleaning agent(s) will get to work. They will try to accomplish as much as possible during your time, starting with your priorities.3) Final Walkthrough: After your cleaning, you can request a final walkthrough with your cleaning agents to make sure your cleaning met your standards. If there are any areas (from the areas they got to clean during your purchased time) that you would like them to do “touch ups” on, they will gladly do them before they leave. If you’re not home when your cleaning time expires, your cleaning agents will leave and you will be waiving your final walkthrough. We highly recommend you final walkthrough because we want to make sure you are happy with our service. In order to keep our prices low, we cannot offer any refunds or redoes after your cleaning agents leave the location of the cleaning.